Corolla Light Resort is an award winning
North Carolina Resort of the Year!
Welcome to Corolla Light Resort! If
you are looking for more than just a beach, you have come
to the right place. Our resort has 400 ocean to soundside
homes nestled on 250 acres. Corolla Light Resort is the only
resort on the Outer Banks that offers activities for the whole
family, an indoor Sports Center for rainy days, and, of course,
access to the beautiful beach!
If you are interested in renting a
home in Corolla Light, please visit our Rental
Homes section. Please contact the appropriate rental company
in order to book a reservation at our premier resort with
access to all of our exciting amenities!
Like us on Facebook
As our summer season comes to an end the Corolla Light Staff would like to thank our wonderful activity sponsors for the great prizes and T-Shirts this season! We could not do it without you all and appreciate all that you do! To our guests and owners please check these amazing local businesses out. Thanks again :
- Brindley Beach Vacations
- Village Realty
- Cosmo's Pizzeria
- Northern Lights Bakery
- Uncle Ike's Sand Bar and Grill
- Corolla Pizza & Deli
- Corolla Bait and Tackle
- North Beach Watersports
- Outer Banks Popcorn Shoppe
- Outer Banks Boil Company
- La Dolce Vita
- Sundogs Raw Bar and Grille
- Corolla Surf Shop
- Lighthouse Bagels and Deli
- Outer Banks Kayak Adventures
- Corolla Adventure Park
- Philly Steak Subs
- Flying Fish Screen Printing
- Giant Slice Pizza
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room
- Eden Day Spa OBX
- Steven Gross-Twiddy and Company Realtor
The Corolla Light Staff would like to give a huge thank you to our wonderful activity interns for the amazing job you all did this summer! These girls worked extremely hard this summer to make the resort fun and enjoyable for all ages! We appreciate the time you put in here and wish you all the best in the future!
- Click here for the Currituck County website - including tropical storm/hurricane notices and alerts.
- Click here for important resort rules and information.
- Please be advised that if you bring a trailer or a camper/RV and it DOES NOT fit underneath your rental home, please contact your real estate company prior to your arrival to make alternate parking arrangements during your stay.
- Click here for current Corolla weather.
- Click here for information regarding the Zika Virus from the Albemarle Regional Health Department.
- In the event of inclement weather all outdoor amenities will be closed for safety purposes.
Embrace Our ShouldersSM
Enjoy a relaxed pace in a relaxed place.
The "Shoulder Season," that time of year before and after our busy summer, is a well kept secret that we're not keeping quiet about any longer. Some of Corolla's best weather comes in April, May, September, and October.
Rental rates are half or even less than that! Crowds are gone! Traffic, too! Consider a trip back during our Shoulder Season and see why we think you'll Embrace Our Shoulders.