Corolla Light Resort is an award winning
North Carolina Resort of the Year!
Welcome to Corolla Light Resort! If
you are looking for more than just a beach, you have come
to the right place. Our resort has 400 ocean to soundside
homes nestled on 250 acres. Corolla Light Resort is the only
resort on the Outer Banks that offers activities for the whole
family, an indoor Sports Center for rainy days, and, of course,
access to the beautiful beach!
If you are interested in renting a
home in Corolla Light, please visit our Rental
Homes section. Please contact the appropriate rental company
in order to book a reservation at our premier resort with
access to all of our exciting amenities!
Click here for this week's activities!
Like us on Facebook
***2016 Season Dates***
- Heated oceanfront pool - May 14 - October 10
- All other oceanfront pools - May 28 - September 23
- Soundside pool - May 28 - August 26
- Trolleys - May 28 - September 2
- Seasonal Activities - May 30 - September 2
- Gift Shop - May 28 - September 9
- Click here for important resort rules and information.
- Click here for the Currituck County website - including tropical storm/hurricane notices and alerts.
- Please be advised that if you bring a trailer or a camper/RV and it DOES NOT fit underneath your rental home, please contact your real estate company prior to your arrival to make alternate parking arrangements during your stay.
- Click here for current Corolla weather.
- Click here for information regarding the Zika Virus from the Albemarle Regional Health Department.
Embrace Our ShouldersSM
Enjoy a relaxed pace in a relaxed place.
The "Shoulder Season," that time of year before and after our busy summer, is a well kept secret that we're not keeping quiet about any longer. Some of Corolla's best weather comes in April, May, September, and October.
Rental rates are half or even less than that! Crowds are gone! Traffic, too! Consider a trip back during our Shoulder Season and see why we think you'll Embrace Our Shoulders.