Corolla Light Resort is the
2013 North Carolina Resort of the Year!
Welcome to Corolla Light Resort! If
you are looking for more than just a beach, you have come
to the right place. Our resort has 400 ocean to soundside
homes nestled on 250 acres. Corolla Light Resort is the only
resort on the Outer Banks that offers activities for the whole
family, an indoor Sports Center for rainy days, and, of course,
access to the beautiful beach!
If you are interested in renting a
home in Corolla Light, please visit our Rental
Homes section. Please contact the appropriate rental company
in order to book a reservation at our premier resort with
access to all of our exciting amenities!
**Please click HERE for the Easter schedule of activities!**
2014 SUMMER OPENING DATES
- SATURDAY, MAY 17TH
- Training Pool Opens. Hours: 10 AM - 5 PM.
- SATURDAY, MAY 24TH
- All Oceanfront Pools Open. Hours: 10 AM - 6 PM.
- Soundside Pool Opens. Hours: 11 AM - 6 PM.
- Oceanfront Gift Shop Opens.
- Trolley Service Begins.
- MONDAY, MAY 26TH
- Please be advised that the westbound side of the Wright Memorial Bridge (US 158) is closed and traffic is diverted to the eastbound side of the bridge onto a two-lane, two-way pattern. According to the NCDOT, the westbound side of the bridge will reopen in May but will close again after Labor Day because this winter's brutal weather will prohibit them from finishing the project by May.
- Click here for the Currituck County website - including tropical storm/hurricane notices and alerts.
- Click here for the Donal C. O’Brien, Jr. Audubon Sanctuary and Center at Pine Island website.
- Click here for the 2014 Corolla Light Vacation Guide.
- Please be advised that if you bring a trailer or a camper/RV and it DOES NOT fit underneath your rental home, please contact your real estate company prior to your arrival to make alternate parking arrangements during your stay.
- Click here for current Corolla weather.
- Click here to view a traffic cam located at the NC-12/US-158 intersection.