Corolla Light Resort is the
2013 North Carolina Resort of the Year!
Welcome to Corolla Light Resort! If
you are looking for more than just a beach, you have come
to the right place. Our resort has 400 ocean to soundside
homes nestled on 250 acres. Corolla Light Resort is the only
resort on the Outer Banks that offers activities for the whole
family, an indoor Sports Center for rainy days, and, of course,
access to the beautiful beach!
If you are interested in renting a
home in Corolla Light, please visit our Rental
Homes section. Please contact the appropriate rental company
in order to book a reservation at our premier resort with
access to all of our exciting amenities!
***SEASON CLOSING DATES***
- August 22nd - soundside pool closes
- August 29th - trolley service ends
- August 29th - last day for activities
- September 19th - 2 oceanfront pools close
- October 13th - oceanfront training pool closes
- Click here for the Currituck County website - including tropical storm/hurricane notices and alerts.
- Click here for the 2014 Corolla Light Vacation Guide.
- Please be advised that if you bring a trailer or a camper/RV and it DOES NOT fit underneath your rental home, please contact your real estate company prior to your arrival to make alternate parking arrangements during your stay.
- Click here for current Corolla weather.
- Click here to view a traffic cam located at the NC-12/US-158 intersection.