Located on a sound-front/canal lot in Corolla Light, gorgeous magical sunsets and nature's bounty of birds and sea life greet guests at 'Aquacadabra'. Expansive Currituck Sound views from 3 decks, a large yard, and every room will delight the entire family in this home with well-coordinated coastal Decor and flat-screen Smart HD TV/Blue-Ray DVD entertainments. Adjacent to the 40-acre Currituck Heritage Park, the house overlooks the Whalehead Club, Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education and Currituck Beach Lighthouse. A short walk or trolley ride brings you to Corolla Light Ocean-side beachfront amenities, pools and Town Center.
Ground Level: Two covered carports (parking for six cars) and an outside shower. Raised deck seating area and large grassy yard. Canal and sound access for launching kayaks/canoes.
Mid Level: Entry level with large covered porch spanning front of home. The two-story foyer leads to a south side deck access and sound views, comfortable lounge with HD TV/Blu-Ray DVD, comfortable seating, deck access and sound views, and deck access and sound views that shares a full hall bathroom with a bedroom with two Bunk Sets. Laundry with washer and dryer.
Top Level: Spacious Great Room with HD TV and sound views, dining room seating 12 with deck access and sound views, large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two dishwashers, glass-front wine/beer refrigerator and breakfast bar seating for four, Bedroom with Daybed and Trundle with HD TV/Blu-Ray DVD, wraparound windows and sound views.
Amenities: Elevator, four HDTVs, two Blu-Ray DVD, Gas Grill, High Chair, High Speed Wireless Internet, Gas Fireplace.
Three Oceanfront Pools, Lighted Basketball & Shuffleboard Courts, Game Room & Playground, eight Outdoor Tennis Courts, sound-side Pool, sound-front Pier, Indoor Sports Center with an eight Lane Lap Pool, two Racquetball Courts, two Indoor Clay Tennis Courts, Exercise/Fitness Room, Game Room, a 12 person Spa, and Locker Room w/ Saunas. Reduced Green Fees at The Carolina Club & The Pointe Golf Courses. Corolla Light is a Private Community that Requires Guests to Wear Wristbands to Access Community Amenities. Corolla Light Amenities are available for 12 guests.
Things to Know
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Corolla Light’s indoor pool is closed for renovation until April 2024.
- Fireplaces are available from November 1st through April 1st.
- All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.